This article will show you how to programmatically access FreakOut’s advertising inventory through Display & Video 360 (DV360). Complete the set up in just 2 steps to extend the reach and enhance the effectiveness of your advertising campaign.
To get access to FreakOut’s inventory, media buyers need to activate FreakOut on Display & Video 360 dashboard by following the 2 steps below:
1. Activating FreakOut on the account level
- Sign in to your Display & Video 360 account
- From the left menu, select Partner Settings > Basic Details
- Click Exchanges
- Check the box next to FreakOut to activate it for your account.
- Click Save
2-1: for PMP
Register a deal ID from FreakOut at My Inventory and set it at campaign
- Go to My Inventory
- Click New
- Choose Non Guaranteed Inventory
- Enter the deal ID provided by FreakOut
* Please name the inventory, example above is named as “FreakOut”
- Select FreakOut from the list of Exchanges
- Complete deal info and save
- Select the inventory at Inventory source setting of Line Item details or Insertion Order details
2-2: for Open Marketplace
Add FreakOut as Inventory Source
- In the left menu, click Campaigns.
- Proceed to Campaign > Insertion Order > Line Item.
- Go to Line Item details or Insertion Order details > Inventory source.
- Click Public Inventory.
- In the window opened, select FreakOut from the list and click APPLY.
- Currently the 300×250 and 300×600 display formats are available through Display & Video 360. Video and Native are coming soon.
- When you set demographic targeting, we recommend turning on “Unknown” as well.
For more support
Should you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.